Mother Jones Loves Unemployed Man

Word comes from Gan Golan and Erich Origen that Mother Jones magazine will be running some pages from UNEMPLOYED MAN in the November issue. Here’s one of mine with Terry Beatty on inks. For more info on the upcoming release of the book itself, head over to the official website.

7 Comments »

7 Comments so far

1. Grant September 22nd, 2010 9:04 pm

Looks about right. Give away trillions in the guise that that money will be in turn lended to business owners and home owners who need it. But it only helps the CEO’s and board members at the top of the company or, building, and let all the people Below them drown in debt. I hope your not really idolizing that scum bag Obama who has one of the most slime ridden cabinets since Bush Jr. you konw that they stole from the poor to give to the rich on your operation boot strap. as any socialist fascist regime would. do.

2. Grant September 22nd, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey Rick I pulled the pin on that comment a shade too early. I didnt notice his dialouge at the bottom. But any way I know i shouldnt judge you about the scene either. It just makes me angry to see it again and see obama dressed like a hero and depicted as just some unwitting participent. I guess if the authors wanna do that then Bush has no responseability for the wars. You know what i mean? I know your not writing it but it just pisses me off.

3. Bryan September 23rd, 2010 12:55 am

Grant,

Our oligarchs have it made! Bush and/or Obama have little power over what happens in this country, yet get all of the blame for what’s bad and no credit for what’s good. GBA!

Bryan

4. Rick September 23rd, 2010 9:36 am

Please read the book before you start with the palpatatin’ partisan politics. In it, Gan and Erich target both left and right with the satirical treatment.

5. Bryan September 24th, 2010 8:06 am

Sorry.

6. Grant September 25th, 2010 7:01 pm

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES!

7. Bryan November 2nd, 2010 8:25 am

Read the book last week. Very nice, and great work as usual Rick!